Tuesday, February 10, 2009

thank you

sometimes the love and kindness of a friend changes everything. i had lunch with one of my people today - the lovely, talented & refreshing tenea. she is refreshing in the sense that she refreshes me...my heart becomes lighter after a while in her presence...she is sort of contagious. :) so we had lunch, did a little house shopping, and finished our day off with a haircut. tenea is also my stylist. and not only did she refresh my heart today, but she rocked my hair! how could my day not improve!

teneacious d - you are good people! i love you!

1 comment:

Tenea DeBerry said...

AWWWW! THANKS RACHEL YOU ARE THE BEST. BLESS GOD. I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE REFRESHED AND OUR TIME TOGETHER TODAY GAVE YOU A LIFT. THANK YOU LORD THAT MY PRAYER WAS ANSWERED. :0)SMILE AND LAUGH ALWAYS. YOU REFRESHED ME AS WELL. LOVE YOU TOO.