Saturday, November 29, 2008

and now....

tomorrow i am speaking (twice) at my dad's church here in KY. i am looking forward to it, mostly, tho i've never really done this in front of my parents before. at least i am mostly just telling my story, and it's hard to get your own story wrong! :) and as a bonus, i have some new clothes to wear, thanks to black friday sales. :)

it's been a shockingly restful week here - usually time races so fast that we feel panicked at trying to relax before we have to go home. but this time, days have passed at a leisurely pace, full of naps and happiness. everyone is feeling it... it's been so, so nice. i am grateful for it.

all in all, lots to be thankful for. i hope you are having a thank - full weekend, too.


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So? How did it go? I would have loved to have been there to hear you speak.... and sing. Its been so long :o(

Krissi said...

yeah, really, I want to know too. How did it go? Is it the same as that essay you wrote for that contest? Was it recorded? I could possibly ask a few more questions. Or maybe not. ;)