Wednesday, July 30, 2008

and the weak will be made strong

i am a little stressed. yes, yes, i know i'm kid free and seem to have no right to be stressed, but trust me. there are reasons. and it's not just me. there's a little circle of my peeps who are all waiting for the same thing as i am, and all of us are coming slightly unglued. i guess there are legitimate reasons, but mostly i think it's just the waiting, 'cause what we're waiting for is gonna be so good. but waiting is so hard...it gives you time to think about all the "what if's" and get yourself good and worked up over them. (oh, c'mon... i know i'm not the only one who can talk herself into a wee bit of panic!)

so this morning i am reminding myself of this -"those that wait upon God will renew their strength; they will rise up on wings like eagles." i may be prone to my courage failing, but God is not. and he loves me, and he will give me his shoulder to lean on... if i remember to ask!

No comments: