Friday, November 09, 2007

important countdowns....


i keep a chalkboard on my kitchen wall, and it gets used for various amusements...these days we are counting down so many exciting things! christmas, my birthday, thanksgiving at gramma's house... and even some things that there was no room for in the inn, if you will.

4 sleeps til the david crowder "remedy" concert, which i got tickets to months ago as a birthday gift....

21 sleeps til my brother, Mark, comes to visit & we have a "part, eh" in his honor....

33 sleeps til my big trip to portland....

so much going on! so much to look forward to! and let me remind you.... only 47 sleeps til christmas!! have you started your shopping yet?!??!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It is encouraging that you still count them as "sleeps" :)

Mark said...

As a fellow Canadian, I feel obliged to remind you that The Queen's English would spell it "Part, eh" not "par-tay".

111 said...

is that better?

kristine said...

i have totally stared and nearly finished shopping and my house is almost decorated! long live christmas!

jdhall said...

I was actually wondering today if it would be too early to put up the tree. I'm ready!