Friday, January 26, 2007

strange but true...

i recently recieved samples of a product line called DHC - skincare based on the benefits of the olive. now, having skin prone to break out, i have always shied away from using oil based products on my skin...and here is a product where the cleanser is basically olive oil and rosemary oil, and the moisturizer is literally only highly processed olive oil. but, what the heck - i'm a sucker for new products, and i was fascinated to think that this would actually clean and clear my skin. so, i waited for a monday (so if i broke out, i would have a week before church!), and cut open the corners of my samples. and OH MY GOSH! i think i love this stuff!! it is amazing - the oil cleanser, which you rub over dry skin with dry fingers, removes all my makeup and leaves my skin so soft, and despite pure olive oil on my face, i wake up not greasy at all, with clearer skin every morning! i have used it 4 nights in row so far, and i am going to use up the samples...but i am seriously considering ordering this! (it comes from japan, and you have to order it online) i think i will miss it when it's gone! how weird is that?!?!

1 comment:

Steve (Oz) said...

In the "man bag" I got during the WAM white elephant gift exchange, they had a "man wash" that was filled with oils. And, I tell you, my pores have NEVER been cleaner. I think my skin is healthier, but as a man, I find it diffcult to tell.